Saturday 22 July 2017

Photobucket business model...

Well it looks like my relationship with Photobucket will be coming to an end.  All the images on this blog and almost all of my forum posts are linked from a Photobucket account.  As a lot of you will be aware from the end of the year (July for me, as my reasonably priced subscription expires then) Photobucket will no longer allow third party hosting unless you stump up $399.99 per year.  As I do this for fun, I can't justify subscribing to Photobucket's new extortion racket business model.
I have resurrected an old flickr account and I am slowly going to update the links from this blog to my flickr account, so some older images may disappear for a wee while until I get through them all.  As I am only going to be hosting motorcycle and travel images there I am going to open access up so anyone who wants to, can see more of the images from my travels in one place.  There is a link over on the right of the blog home page or you can view it all from here:  www.flickr.com/photos/13885957@N04/albums and maybe even follow me as well!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment