Saturday 6 June 2015

It's been a long winter...

This wee blog has been somewhat neglected for the past 6 months, it has been a long winter.  Lots of work, miserable weather and home life have all conspired to keep my free time to a minimum.
Things should be better now though.  I have been out for a couple of good runs on the bike, acquired a Drift Stealth video camera, see the link to my YouTube channel on the right for the latest uploads.  I have loads of footage to get through and comments (good or bad) are always welcome!

Looking forward to the next few months I have got a camping weekend planned later in June and a week long trip up to Orkney via Braemar, Inverness and Dunnet Head then back down the west coast. Hopefully I will get some good video and stills and then bore you all senseless with video blogs, slide shows and write ups!

Hopefully I'll be back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment